Layered Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
Layers of sauce and tortillas mingle with a seasoned chicken and black bean mixture. This is a delicious and easy recipe best served with a side of Spanish rice. You may wish to substitute low fat sour cream.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and spray with vegetable cooking spray. Saute chicken with cumin and coriander until chicken is cooked...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups diced chicken breast meat
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Related recipes like Layered Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
Get Maple Encrusted Chicken with Nectarine Brandy Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Arrange chicken in dish in a single layer. In a medium bowl, mix together the pecans, mustard, maple syrup, melted butter, brandy, egg white, and pepper.