Sweet Potato and Mushroom Lasagna
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sweet Potato and Mushroom Lasagna recipe from Jeff Mauro
Directions In a food processor, add the mushrooms, shallots and chard and pulse until chopped and uniform, about 5 times.Heat a large pan to medium high. Add the butter and cook until foaming....
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pint cremini mushrooms
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch Swiss chard, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper, plus more if needed
- 16 ounces whole milk ricotta
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying the baking dish
- Chopped fresh basil, for sprinkling
Related recipes like Sweet Potato and Mushroom Lasagna
Use prepared soups, soup mix, and ranch dressing mix with onion and pork chops for an easy, savory d...
Hidden Valley Dressing $2.99 $2.99 ... Sprinkle ranch dressing mix and onion soup mix over the pork chops; season with salt and pepper. ... 11. Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops Recipe Slow cooked pork chops with apples and sweet potatoes ...
"This is the classic lasagne alla Bolognese recipe from the Emilia region in Northern Italy. The Bol...
This lasagne alla Bolognese is a rich version of lasagna with a homemade white ... Lasagne Verdi al Forno Recipe Homemade sheets of spinach pasta are ...