Pizza with Ham, Asparagus, and Ricotta
Top homemade pizza crust with a white sauce made from ricotta cheese and olive oil, smoked ham, asparagus, white Cheddar, and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Preheat an oven to 550 degrees F (285 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add asparagus and cook uncovered until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain in a colander,...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 12 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped herbs, such as basil, parsley, rosemary, thyme (optional)
- 1 pound pizza dough (see footnote for recipe link)
- 1 tablespoon flour, for dusting
- 1/2 cup diced smoked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Related recipes like Pizza with Ham, Asparagus, and Ricotta
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Asparagus Beef Roll-Ups recipe from The Essence of Emeril...
Get this all star, easy to follow Asparagus Beef Roll Ups recipe from The Essence of ... Roll the beef up over the asparagus. ... Candy Apple Halloween Treats.
The bright, fresh flavors of asparagus and lemon permeate this creamy rice dish. Try not to rush thi...
The bright, fresh flavors of asparagus and lemon permeate this creamy rice dish. ... Stir in garlic and arborio rice; cook and stir until rice is lightly toasted, about 5 ... Lemon Seafood Risotto Recipe Bay scallops and shrimp are cooked in a ...
Get Mario Batali's Spaghetti with a Hole and Artichokes: Bucatini al Ragu con Carciofi Recipe from F...
Get Mario Batali's Spaghetti with a Hole and Artichokes: Bucatini al Ragu con Carciofi Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/4 pound fresh ricotta. Add Checked Items ...