Matzo Brei with Creamed Spinach and Crispy Onions
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Matzo Brei with Creamed Spinach and Crispy Onions recipe from Sara's Secrets
Directions Heat the oil in a medium skillet over high heat until hot. Reduce the heat to medium; add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 8 minutes. Season with salt...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- Kosher salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 whole matzos
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (5.2-ounce) package herb flavored spreadable cheese, (recommended: Boursin) or 2/3 cup soft goat or cream cheese
Related recipes like Matzo Brei with Creamed Spinach and Crispy Onions
Green chiles and jalapeno peppers spice up this spin on the classic party dip....
Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip. ... Tip; Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean up easier.