Rainbow Fruit Pizza
A fresh, simple, summery dessert made with crescent dough, a yogurt-cream cheese base, and colorful rainbow fruit. Perfect for a party, and worth the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
5 Arrange strawberries along outermost edge to form the first rainbow fruit stripe. Follow with oranges, kiwifruit, blueberries, and finishing with blackberries. Serve immediately, or cover...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet Save $
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Yoplait® Greek 100 protein vanilla yogurt Save $
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened Save $
- 6 large fresh strawberries, sliced Save $
- 1 container (4 oz) mandarin orange segments, drained and patted dry (from 6-count package) Save $
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and cut in half lengthwise, then into 1/4-inch half-moons Save $
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries Save $
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries Save $
Related recipes like Rainbow Fruit Pizza
Kids can help with this super-simple bread recipe. Use whichever flour you like, granary, wholemeal ...
Oil the loaf tin and put the dough in the tin, pressing it in evenly. Put in a large plastic food bag and ... Salted fruit 'n' nut bark. 5. (2 ratings). Salted fruit 'n' nut bark ...
Get Mummy Eyeballs Featuring Farm Rich® Meatballs Recipe from Food Network...
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Roll out the pizza dough and cut it into long thin strips (about 1/8 inch wide and ...