Slow-Cooker Chicken Broccoli Lasagna
Looking for an Italian dinner tonight? Then check out this hearty slow cooked lasagna featuring chicken, noodles and broccoli.
3 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 hours 30 minutes or until bubbly and noodles are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with additional freshly ground pepper, if desired.
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen broccoli florets Save $
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken Save $
- 3 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (14 oz) Save $
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper Save $
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup Save $
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup Save $
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream Save $
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups) Save $
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles Save $
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese (4 oz) Save $
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Chicken Broccoli Lasagna
This slow-cooker chicken is sure to become a family favorite--yes, only three ingredients! MORE+ LES...
Recipes by Ingredient ... Slow Cooker 3 Ingredient Creamy Italian Chicken. 15 Ratings ... chicken is sure to become a family favorite yes, only three ingredients!
A traditional lasagna, with about half the time and effort! I always cook extra to have leftovers, b...
A traditional lasagna, with about half the time and effort! ... Alysia's Basic Meat Lasagna Recipe A very meaty and cheesy lasagna with mozzarella, Provolone ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Individual Chicken Pot Pies recipe from Patrick and Gina Neely...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Individual Chicken Pot Pies recipe ... In a large saucepan heat chicken broth and bouillon cube over medium heat until hot. ... Pot Pie Recipes · Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes · Chicken Soup ...