Easy Chicken Pasties
A hearty, hand-held pastry filled with meat and potatoes, pasties (PASS-tees) became popular fare for miners around the world. This easy version takes on a Southwestern twist with the addition of salsa and spiced chicken.
3 Bake at 375ºF. for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. If desired, serve with additional salsa.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. frozen southwestern-seasoned cooked chicken breast strips, thawed Save $
- 1/2 cup frozen potatoes O'Brien with onions and peppers (from 28-oz. pkg.) Save $
- 1/2 cup frozen corn Save $
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky Salsa Save $
- 2 (8-oz.) cans Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls Save $
Related recipes like Easy Chicken Pasties
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Baked Rigatoni With Meatballs and Peppers recipe from Food Network...
Get this all star, easy to follow Baked Rigatoni With Meatballs and Peppers recipe from Food Network ... Rigatoni with Creamy Eggplant and Mozzarella.