Roasted Squash with Brown Butter and Cinnamon
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roasted Squash with Brown Butter and Cinnamon recipe from Alex Guarnaschelli
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. This is great as a side dish, ravioli filling or, when enriched with some milk and cream, becomes an amazing soup! I love using Kuri and Banana squash...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 pounds butternut squash (or other variety), washed, and peeled with a vegetable peeler
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (1 to 2-inch) knob fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 fresh orange
Related recipes like Roasted Squash with Brown Butter and Cinnamon
Get Angry Birds' One Flew Over The Bad Piggies' Castle Egg Yolk Cookies Recipe from Food Network...
For the cookies: cream together the butter and sugar with a handheld mixer until fluffy in a bowl. In a separate bowl, beat egg yolks, then beat in the extracts and ...
Offer a "thank you" or "happy holidays" to co-workers, neighbors, teachers, and friends with these f...
Use foil to lift chocolate bars from pan. With a sharp knife cut into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces. In a small bowl combine cocoa powder and cinnamon. Sprinkle cocoa ...