Red Velvet Belgium Waffles
Red velvet waffles topped with a cream cheese glaze, whipped cream, and strawberries is a decadent treat for Valentine's Day breakfast.
Whisk flour, white sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl. Beat buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and vinegar together in a bowl until smooth....
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/3 cup melted butter, cooled
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red velvet food coloring (such as Lorann Professional Kitchen®) Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion) or as desired
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk, or more as needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 6 tablespoons whipped cream, or to taste (optional)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, or to taste (optional)
Related recipes like Red Velvet Belgium Waffles
"My husband craves waffles for breakfast on weekends," relates Nancy Zimmerman from Cape May Court H...
"My husband craves waffles for breakfast on weekends," relates Nancy Zimmerman from Cape May ... Oat Blueberry Waffles Recipe .... True Belgian Waffles.
Acorn squash waffles with plenty of flavor from cinnamon, cloves, and ginger are the perfect fall br...
Acorn squash waffles with plenty of flavor from cinnamon, cloves, and ginger are the ... Whole Wheat Banana Waffles Recipe Transform your overripe bananas ...
This gluten free version of red velvet cake has the lovely red color and soft texture everyone loves...
This gluten free version of red velvet cake has the lovely red color and soft texture everyone loves, plus a little extra cocoa taste to stand up to your favorite ...