This tangy, spicy sauce is great with shrimp or chicken!
Place serrano peppers, sugar, salt, shrimp paste, tomato, onion, garlic, and lime juice into a blender, and blend until smooth. Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup chopped serrano chiles, with seeds
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon belacan shrimp paste
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 bulb garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 lemongrass, bruised
- 2 fresh curry leaves
- 1 (1/2 inch) piece galangal, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons tamarind juice
Related recipes like Sambal Sauce
This is the balsamic glaze you want to keep on hand to brush on burgers, meats, fish, or chicken, to...
This is the balsamic glaze you want to keep on hand to brush on burgers, meats, fish, ... green onions on pasta or portobello mushrooms, on grilled beets and carrots, with salmon or pork, ... Sloppied Flank Steak Sandwiches Recipe A tangy, tomato based sloppy joe sauce with .... Hands Down the Best Way to Cook Bacon.
Crisp chicken nuggets are piled on toasted buns with ranch dressing, bacon bits, lettuce, and tomato...
Potato Breakfast Tacos Recipe Potatoes, luncheon meat, tomato sauce, ... 1. Papas a la Huancaina Recipe In this recipe for Peruvian Papas a la Huancaina, ...