Antipasto Pasta Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Antipasto Pasta Salad recipe from Sara's Secrets
Directions In a kettle of boiling salted water cook the rotini until it is tender and drain. Refresh the pasta under cold water and drain well. In a blender blend the garlic, the mustard, the...
- Yield: 4 to 5 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/2 pound rotini or fusilli (corkscrew-shaped pastas)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 ounce (1/4 cup) sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), soaked in hot water for 5 minutes and drained well
- 1/4 pound smoked mozzarella, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 ounces canned garbanzos, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 ounces sliced hard salami, cut into julienne strips
- 5 to 10 bottled small pepperoncini (pickled Tuscan peppers)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leafed parsley leaves, minced
Related recipes like Antipasto Pasta Salad
This is the balsamic glaze you want to keep on hand to brush on burgers, meats, fish, or chicken, to...
This is the balsamic glaze you want to keep on hand to brush on burgers, meats, fish, ... green onions on pasta or portobello mushrooms, on grilled beets and carrots, with salmon or pork, ... Sloppied Flank Steak Sandwiches Recipe A tangy, tomato based sloppy joe sauce with .... Hands Down the Best Way to Cook Bacon.
Make a creamy and colorful meal with cream cheese and fresh spinach stirred into hot ziti and flavor...
Add ziti and cook until tender but still firm, about 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a ... 156. John's Broccoli and Ziti Casserole Recipe This is a fast, easy pasta dish for ...
Packaged ravioli are breaded and baked until hot, golden, and crispy. Serve with marinara sauce for...
Packaged ravioli are breaded and baked until hot, golden, and crispy. Serve with ... 1 (25 ounce) package cheese ravioli, thawed if frozen; cooking spray .... They were like crispy pasta bites that were amazing dipped in a bolognese sauce.