Lemon drizzle cake
It's difficult not to demolish this classic by Tana Ramsay in just one sitting, so why not make two at once?
Bake for 45-50 mins until a thin skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. While the cake is cooling in its tin, mix together the juice of 1 1/2 lemons and 85g caster sugar...
- Yield: Cuts into 10 slices
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 225g unsalted butter, softened
- 225g caster sugar
- 4 eggs Egg eggThe ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a…
- finely grated zest 1 lemon Lemon le-monOval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 225g self-raising flour
- juice 1½ lemons Lemon le-monOval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 85g caster sugar
Related recipes like Lemon drizzle cake
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Toasted Pound Cake with Mascarpone and Amaretto recipe from Giada ...
Nov 2, 2013 Alternatively, toast the pound cake slices in an electric toaster until golden. Stir the apricot ... Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis ... Toasted Pound Cake with Citrus Cream. Recipe ... cheese (11); cream (6); family (10).