Screaming Crab Melts on Pumpernickel
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Screaming Crab Melts on Pumpernickel recipe from Robin Miller
Directions Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese and heavy cream until smooth. Fold in crab, chives and horseradish. Season, to taste, with salt and black...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 14 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 4 to 8 slices pumpernickel bread, cut into 4-inch rounds (making 8 rounds total)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Pitted black olives, cut crosswise into rings
- Pimento pieces and strips
Related recipes like Screaming Crab Melts on Pumpernickel
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Corn and Crab Bisque recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
Nov 2, 2013 2 cup heavy cream. 1 teaspoons ... When the oil is smoking hot, add the onions, corn, shallots, garlic, celery and saute for 1 minute. Season ... Whisk in the milk, cream, and crab boil. ... Creamy Rich Wild Mushroom Soup. (04:10). Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms ... Spicy Whole Roasted CauliflowerPureWow.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Curing and Marinating the Pig recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the juice and zest of the lemons, juice and zest of the orange, crab boil, Steen?s, Worcestershsire and olive oil together. Place the ...
Get Linguine with Crab, Radicchio, and Garlic Recipe from Food Network...
Add crab, radicchio, and scallions and toss until radicchio is wilted, about 1 minute. Pour into a warm ... Linguine with White Clam Sauce. Recipe courtesy of ...