Slow-Cooker Bourbon Banana Bread
This banana bread is full of surprises. First, it’s spiked with the flavors of bourbon, pecans and chocolate chips (topped with a bourbon glaze and more pecans for good measure). And because it’s baked in your slow cooker, there’s not need to heat up the oven.
5 In small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth and consistency of thick syrup. Drizzle over top of bread. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 2/3 cups original all-purpose baking mix Save $
- 1 1/2 cups mashed very ripe bananas Save $
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar Save $
- 1/3 cup butter, melted Save $
- 2 tablespoons bourbon Save $
- 1 teaspoon vanilla Save $
- 3 eggs Save $
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon Save $
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips Save $
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans Save $
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted Save $
- 1 cup powdered sugar Save $
- 1 tablespoon bourbon Save $
- 1 teaspoon hot water Save $
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Bourbon Banana Bread
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Filipino-Style Wrapped and Deep-Fried Bananas recipe from Emeril L...
While the oil is heating, prepare the bananas: Peel and halve the whole banana lengthwise. Carefully peel the lumpia wrappers apart, taking care not to tear, ...
This spice-rubbed roast is done in a slow cooker for 8 to 10 hours. The pot liquids are skimmed and ...
"This is a wonderful way to do rump roast in the slow cooker. It creates a wonderful juice while it cooks; serve the juice over individual servings of beef. You'll ...