Blanched Broccoli and Cheese Dipping Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Blanched Broccoli and Cheese Dipping Sauce recipe from Ree Drummond
Directions Blanch the broccoli by throwing florets into boiling water for 30 seconds, then draining and pouring into ice water. When cool, drain and set aside. Keep in the fridge to keep cool.To...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 5 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups grated mild Cheddar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun spice
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- Black pepper
Related recipes like Blanched Broccoli and Cheese Dipping Sauce
We've got some lovely twists on shepherd's pie on the site, but we were missing a definitive version...
Save to My Good Food. Please sign in or register to save recipes. ... Recipe from Good Food magazine, March 2009 ... Steak, chips & quick pepper sauce. 5.