Goujons of Sole and Dill Mayonnaise
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Goujons of Sole and Dill Mayonnaise recipe from Nigella Lawson
Directions Cut the sole fillets in half lengthways, and then slice each fillet half into about 4 long strips on the diagonal. This will give you 8 goujons from each fillet.Put the cornstarch...
- Yield: 16 pieces, about 3 servings as a main course; 5 as a starter
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 5 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 fillets lemon sole, skinned
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or 2 cups panko
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup groundnut or grapeseed oil, as needed depending on the size of pan
- 1 cup mayonnaise, preferably organic
- Small bunch dill, about 1/3 cup
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lime juice, to taste
Related recipes like Goujons of Sole and Dill Mayonnaise
Fresh salmon fillets--or a whole side of salmon--is slathered in pesto and then broiled until a cris...
Fresh salmon fillets or a whole side of salmon is slathered in pesto and then broiled until a crisp ... Ideal pairing of salmon with butter sauce, dill and lemon.