Hot Fudge Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Hot Fudge Sauce recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions In measuring cup with a spout, combine the cream, butter, and salt. Set aside.In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, cook the sugar, corn syrup, and water, stirring, until the sugar...
- Yield: about 2 1/2 cups
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, sliced
- Pinch of fine salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 9 ounces good quality bittersweet, or semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, GP. All rights reserved
Related recipes like Hot Fudge Sauce
A refreshing Thai-inspired twist is added to pasta with a coconut milk and basil-based sauce, tossed...
A refreshing Thai inspired twist is added to pasta with a coconut milk and basil based sauce, tossed with spaghetti, tomatoes, and green onions.
This family recipe for homemade honey garlic sauce is easy to make with 5 ingredients and complement...
Mar 1, 2017 This family recipe for homemade honey garlic sauce is easy to make with 5 ingredients ... Ancho Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe Spicy meets ...