Spicy Salmon Jerky
Homemade spicy salmon jerky is easy to make using marinated salmon that is put in the food dehydrator and is great for snacks and hiking.
Slice salmon fillets into 4 equal sections, width-wise. Rotate each section 90 degrees and slice lengthwise, about 1/4-inch thick. Remove pin bones with needle-nose pliers. Don't slice bony...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 pounds salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 12 dashes hot sauce (such as Tabasco®), or more to taste
Related recipes like Spicy Salmon Jerky
This is quite bland which worked nicely when I served it with maple salmon. Since there was leftove...
Jun 22, 2014 This is quite bland which worked nicely when I served it with maple salmon. Since there was leftovers I added a little olive oil and balsamic ...