Ensalada de Lentejas (Lentil Salad)
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ensalada de Lentejas (Lentil Salad) recipe from Food Network
Directions Place the shallots in a small bowl. Add the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, and chile. Let stand while you cook the lentils. In a large saucepan, combine the lentils with enough water...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 6 large shallots, thinly sliced lengthwise and cut into julienne strips (see Note)
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Small pinch sugar
- 1 small Anaheim chile, stemmed, seeded, and cut into fine julienne
- 2 cups brown lentils, picked over and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup fruity Spanish olive oil
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves only, finely chopped
Related recipes like Ensalada de Lentejas (Lentil Salad)
This crunchy baked seasoned cracker dish can be used as a side dish, a dressing or a stuffing....
... categories articles. Ranch Oyster Crackers Recipe These oyster crackers seasoned with packaged Ranch salad dressing mix are ... 1K. Great Garlic Bread Recipe Italian bread is drenched in a butter and herb mixture, ... profile image.
Black-eyed peas are soaked all night, then simmered for hours with tomatoes, smoked ham hocks, and p...
Black eyed peas are soaked all night, then simmered for hours with tomatoes, ... Stir in soaked black eyed peas, ham hocks, tomatoes, pepperoncini, bay leaf, garlic ... See how to make a Southwest style couscous salad with a tangy vinaigrette. ... Chef John's Macaroni and Cheese Recipe This easy to make old school ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Blue Cheese Foam with Port Wine Reduction recipe from Sara's Secre...
I was inspired to make this as a spin on a salad I used to make at my restaurant Brasserie T with blue cheese, grapes and spicy pecans. It was one of the most ...