Bacon from Heaven
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bacon from Heaven recipe from Emeril Live
Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and tilt the pan from side to side to coat the bottom and sides; tap...
- Yield: 16 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cups, plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen pureed winter squash, drained very well
- 2 cups whole blanched almonds
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 1/2 ounces marzipan, cut in small pieces
- 10 jumbo egg yolks
- 3 jumbo eggs
- 3 tablespoons finely minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely minced blanched almonds
Related recipes like Bacon from Heaven
Easily assemble a zesty oil-and-vinegar dressing to tastefully coat a main-dish salad showcasing let...
Salad. 8: cups chopped romaine lettuce (12 oz). 2: cups cut up cooked chicken. 6 : slices precooked bacon, chopped. 4: plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped (about ...
Get Green Fettuccine with Chicken Livers: Fettuccine Verde Ai Fegatini Recipe from Food Network...
... with Chicken Livers: Fettuccine Verde Ai Fegatini Recipe from Food Network. ... In a 12 to 14 inch saute pan, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil and the bacon ...
A real brunch extravagance, this Full English crumpet sandwich has everything you want from a breakf...
A real brunch extravagance, this Full English crumpet sandwich has everything you want from a breakfast, including sausages, bacon, fried egg and baked ...