Aztecan Quinoa Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Aztecan Quinoa Salad recipe from Food Network
Directions Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add the quinoa, stir once and return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, over moderate heat 10 minutes. Strain and rinse well with...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa
- 5 pickling cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, leaves only, chopped
- 2 bunches mint, leaves only, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced, for garnish
- Cracked Black Pepper Garnish, (optional)
Related recipes like Aztecan Quinoa Salad
This tangy salad dressing made with red wine vinegar, olive oil, mustard, paprika, and garlic can al...
... salad dressing made with red wine vinegar, olive oil, mustard, paprika, and ... Recipe Corn tortillas rolled up with shredded chicken and 2 kinds of cheese ... Dressing Recipe After having a delicious TGI Friday's grilled chicken salad, ...
Spicy, tandoori-spiced chicken breasts are grilled and served with an Italian-inspired salad....
"Grilled tandoori chicken on a fresh salad with a little tangy lemon dressing. You can find the tandoori spice at any Indian store or possibly a local grocery store.".