Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tomato Kachumber recipe from Chef Du Jour
Directions Combine the tomatoes, scallions, mint, ginger, and lemon or lime juice in a medium bowl. Heat the vegetable oil in a small pan or skillet and add the mustard seeds. When the seeds...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh gingerroot
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
Related recipes like Tomato Kachumber
If you love cheese and love potatoes you'll adore this delicious recipe! You can use any three chees...
... Vegetarian Meatballs. 1. Tomato Pancakes Recipe The tomato pancakes, made with tomato juice, ham, and ... 1. Chorizo Latkes Recipe Traditional Polish potato pancakes get a Mexican twist in this recipe for ... reviews 632. profile image.
This tomato bread pudding is easily prepared from on hand items, creating a side dish casserole that...
This tomato bread pudding is easily prepared from on hand items, creating a side dish ... Recipe This savory bread pudding made with tomatoes, fresh basil ...