Chili-Cheese Burger Bake
Chili-cheese corn chips turn a simple hot dish into a dinnertime favorite.
6 Return to oven; bake, uncovered, an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. If desired, garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry
- 1 (11-oz.) can whole kernel sweet corn
- 1 (1-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (16-oz.) can Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups chili-cheese corn chips
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese