The Best Parmesan Chicken Bake
This chicken Parmesan is done casserole style (so, no breading or frying!), but still offers up that irresistible combination of tender chicken, crunchy/cheesy coating, and flavorful sauce.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole dish with olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic and hot red pepper flakes. Arrange the chicken breasts...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (5 ounce) package garlic croutons
Related recipes like The Best Parmesan Chicken Bake
This traditional Peruvian soup contains large pieces of chicken breast and potato cooked with peas, ...
This traditional Peruvian soup contains large pieces of chicken breast and potato cooked with peas, corn, and red pepper. It is a light version of the Peruvian ...
An excellent taste for chicken - quick and easy to make! Boneless chicken breasts may also be used. ...
An excellent taste for chicken quick and easy to make! Boneless chicken breasts may also be used. My sister gave me this suggestion, and when I tasted the ...