Standing Rib Roast with Cabernet au Jus
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Standing Rib Roast with Cabernet au Jus recipe from Tyler Florence
Directions Buying and trimming: When ordering the rib roast from a butcher, be sure to request a "top choice" roast cut from the small loin end; the best being ribs 12 through 10. Have the...
- Yield: 6 to 9 servings
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 (3-rib) prime rib beef roast, about 6 pounds
- 5 garlic cloves, smashed
- Fresh rosemary and thyme, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 carrots, cut in chunks
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 2 cups Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinch sugar
- 1/4 cup water or beef drippings
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Related recipes like Standing Rib Roast with Cabernet au Jus
Salt and pepper are the only seasonings needed when you have a great rib roast and this recipe for s...
1 (6 pound) three rib standing rib roast, bones separated from the roast and tied in ... Rosemary Dijon Prime Rib Recipe Prime rib coated in Dijon mustard and ...
A nice tri-tip roast, seasoned with a 4-peppercorn crust, is just the right size for a small dinner ...
Mix olive oil into garlic. Place roast into a ... 7. Quick Super Delicious Zuppa Toscana Recipe If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your .... This turned out much better than I expected. ... Spinach Alfredo Sauce (Better than Olive Garden(R)). 84.