Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Green chile and chicken enchilada casserole has plenty of kick from green chiles and green chile salsa layered between tortillas and cheese.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; saute green chile peppers, onion, bell pepper, corn, black beans, and garlic until onion and bell...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon oil, or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped hot green chile peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup drained canned black beans
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 (28 ounce) can Hatch green chile enchilada sauce, divided
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 11 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into quarters, divided
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, divided
- 1/3 cup New Mexican hot green chile salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
Related recipes like Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roasted Double-Cut Pork Chop Marinated in Pomegranate with Braised...
Oct 25, 2016 Roasted Double Cut Pork Chop Marinated in Pomegranate with .... garlic, ginger, green onions, pomegranate juice, rice wine vinegar, pepper, ...
Cauliflower quiche made with a creamy white sauce and green onions is a bright yellow dish thanks to...
Cauliflower quiche made with a creamy white sauce and green onions is a bright ... Cauliflower Custard Recipe A savory custard vegetable side dish that is ...
This chicken and vegetable casserole is baked in a tangy cream sauce. The treat is the colorful top...
Mix in eggs, milk, green pepper, pimentos and 1 cup of the cheese until well blended. ... Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown.