Warm Roasted Red Beet Tarte Tatin
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Warm Roasted Red Beet Tarte Tatin recipe from FoodNation with Bobby Flay
Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Wrap the beets in foil and roast them until they are easily pierced with a knife, about 1 1/2 hours. Allow the beets to cool slightly then peel them...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 large red beets, washed and trimmed
- 16 ounces commercial puff pastry (thawed if frozen) or homemade puff pastry
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- Special equipment: 8 31/4-inch disposable pie tins
- Serving suggestion: Baby arugula salad in hazelnut vinaigrette, and goat cheese or Herbed Chevre, recipe follows.
Related recipes like Warm Roasted Red Beet Tarte Tatin
Get Baked Olives and Fennel Recipe from Food Network...
Get Baked Olives and Fennel Recipe from Food Network. ... Add fennel and saute for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until fennel is tender. In a small baking dish combine olives, red ... Serve warm with chunks of peasant bread. Recipe Courtesy of ...