Get this all-star, easy-to-follow S'mores Bars recipe from Daphne Brogdon
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with butter.In a large bowl combine the butter and brown sugar. Using a hand mixer,...
- Yield: 16 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 25 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 stick unsalted butter, plus more for greasing, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heaping 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heaping 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
Related recipes like S'mores Bars
Gingerbread Cookie Mix layered in a one quart canning jar. Great Christmas gift. Place a circle of g...
Gingerbread Cookie Mix layered in a one quart canning jar. Great Christmas gift. Place a ... Delicious Raspberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars. Easy jammy cookie bars ...
"Adorable marshmallow Peeps® nestle atop a generous layer of chocolate chips and get baked into mel...
Chocolate chips are baked with a layer of Peeps(R) in this clever dessert, a perfect way to use ... Scoop it up with graham crackers for a party worthy s'mores dip.