Strawberry White Chocolate Trifle
These pretty layered trifles with strawberry pie filling, crumbled sugar cookies and white chocolate mousse are topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
To make mousse, beat cream in a bowl until it thickens. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside. In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add chocolate and beat...
- Yield: 14
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- Trifle Ingredients:
- 2 (21 ounce) cans LUCKY LEAF® Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling
- 20 sugar cookies, broken
- White chocolate mousse (see instructions below)
- 1 (8 ounce) tub whipped topping
- White Chocolate Mousse Ingredients:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
Related recipes like Strawberry White Chocolate Trifle
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Meringue recipe from 5 Ingredient Fix...
Get this all star, easy to follow Meringue recipe from 5 Ingredient Fix. ... Browse Recipes: Easy Recipes · Dinner Ideas · Chicken Recipes · Gluten Free Recipes · All Recipes .... Completely melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Add the cream to a ... Ron's Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Recipe courtesy of Ron Ben Israel ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ron's Swiss Meringue Buttercream recipe from Ron Ben-Israel...
Get this all star, easy to follow Ron's Swiss Meringue Buttercream recipe from Ron ... Optional flavoring: melted chocolate, liquors, fruit and fruit purees ...