Flaky crescents and tender crab team deliciously in a classic appetizer made so easily.
5 Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until golden brown and tops are set. Serve warm.
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 can (6 oz) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped plum (Roma) tomato (1 medium)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions (3 medium)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper sauce
Related recipes like Crab Puffs
Get Charleston Shrimp and Grits with Tasso Blue Crab Gravy Recipe from Food Network...
8 cups fish stock or vegetable or chicken stock, divided; 4 ounces lump ... sausage. Place shrimp and sausage over grits, if using, and top with crab gravy sauce.
Creamed corn and crab meat intermingle with white wine, small bits of bacon, and cubes of potatoes i...
Creamed corn and crab meat intermingle with white wine, small bits of bacon, and cubes of potatoes in this soup. Try the chicken curry variation for a more ...