Cannelloni or Stuffed Shells with Veal and Sweet Sausage Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Cannelloni or Stuffed Shells with Veal and Sweet Sausage recipe from Rachael Ray
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.Meanwhile, heat the EVOO in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the sausage and crumble to very small...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 8 ounces sweet Italian sausage meat with fennel
- 12 ounces ground veal
- About 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 10- to 12-ounce package chopped frozen organic spinach, defrosted and wrung dry in kitchen towel
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups grated fontina cheese, such as Fontina Val d'Aosta
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 12 cannelloni dried pasta or 18 large pasta shells
Related recipes like Cannelloni or Stuffed Shells with Veal and Sweet Sausage Recipe ...
This unique carrot cake tucks bourbon-infused cream cheese frosting between two layers of pumpkin-sp...
This unique carrot cake tucks bourbon infused cream cheese frosting between ... 2. My Mother in Law's Plum Bread Recipe A sweet bread with chopped plums ...