Sun-dried tomatoes and basil put a twist on the traditional hummus.
Place garlic, salt, tahini, and lemon juice into a food processor; process until smooth. Pour in the garbanzo beans and 1/2 cup olive oil; process until smooth again, scraping the sides of...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika (optional)