Ultimate chocolate cake
Indulge yourself with Angela Nilsen's heavenly moist and fudgy chocolate cake - perfect for celebrations - birthdays, weddings, christenings - any excuse!
Sandwich the layers together with just a little of the ganache. Pour the rest over the cake letting it fall down the sides and smoothing to cover with a palette knife. Decorate with grated...
- Yield: Cuts into 14 slices
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 200g good quality dark chocolate, about 60% cocoa solids
- 200g butter Butter butt-errButter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an…
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 85g self-raising flour
- 85g plain flour
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda Bicarbonate of sodaBicarbonate of soda, or baking soda, is an alkali which is used to raise soda breads and full-…
- 200g light muscovado sugar
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 25g cocoa powder
- 3 medium eggs
- 75ml buttermilk (5 tbsp)
- grated chocolate or curls, to decorate
- 200g good quality dark chocolate, as above
- 284ml carton double cream (pouring type)
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar
Related recipes like Ultimate chocolate cake
A foolproof recipe for squidgy cake squares, studded with extra chunks of chocolate for extra decade...
A foolproof recipe for squidgy cake squares, studded with extra chunks of chocolate ... The method is very detailed which is great if your not very experienced and if you are you just skip all the waffle!! ... Best ever chocolate raspberry brownies.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ice Cream Birthday Cake recipe from Kelsey's Essentials...
Get this all star, easy to follow Ice Cream Birthday Cake recipe from Kelsey's Essentials. ... Browse Recipes: Easy Recipes · Dinner Ideas · Chicken Recipes · Gluten Free Recipes ... One 11.5 ounce frozen pound cake, thawed, sliced 1/2 inch thick .... The Best Effing Chicken Recipe Ever SeriouslyPOPSUGAR Food.