Chocolate brownie cake
The perfect cake for brownie lovers, try a big slice warm with some ice cream
Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the centre of the oven for about 35-40 mins until crusty on top. Leave to cool, then run a knife around the sides and remove from the tin. Dust with icing...
- Yield: Serves 10
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 175g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 225g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200g caster sugar
- 3 medium eggs Egg eggThe ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a… , separated
- 65g plain flour
- 50g chopped pecan Pecan pee-kanRelated to the walnut, pecans are native to America, and grow enclosed in a glossy, browny-red… nuts
Related recipes like Chocolate brownie cake
Indulge yourself with Angela Nilsen's heavenly moist and fudgy chocolate cake - perfect for celebrat...
Leave to cool in the tin (don't worry if it dips slightly), then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. When the cake is cold, cut it horizontally into three. Make the ganache: chop 200g good quality dark chocolate into small pieces and ... Try our other top rated chocolate cake recipes including. ... Lighter lemon drizzle cake.
This light, flaky French-style croissant roll is filled with delicious chocolate. Perfect for a week...
This light, flaky French style croissant roll is filled with delicious chocolate. Perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch, and special enough for entertaining!