Spaghetti alla Ceci
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spaghetti alla Ceci recipe from Rachael Ray
Directions Boil water for pasta, salt it, and cook spaghetti to al dente.While spaghetti cooks, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add extra-virgin olive oil, 3 turns of the pan, crushed...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 3 turns of the pan
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can, chick peas, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme, eyeball it
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 (14-ounce) can, crushed tomatoes
- Handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Grated Parmiginao-Reggiano, to pass at table
Related recipes like Spaghetti alla Ceci
Get everyone to help rolling meatballs and you'll soon have one supper on the table and another in t...
Stir in the basil leaves, if using, spoon out any portions for freezing, then add the cooked meatballs to the pan to keep warm while you boil the spaghetti. Spoon ...
This quick and easy recipe for spicy spaghetti sauce shows you how to cook and shred spaghetti squas...
This quick and easy recipe for spicy spaghetti sauce shows you how to cook and ... Pesto Spaghetti Squash Recipe Baked spaghetti squash is combined with ...