Bayou Stuffed Catfish with Cajun Beurre Blanc
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bayou Stuffed Catfish with Cajun Beurre Blanc recipe from Cooking Live
Directions BREADING FOR FISH: Mix together crabmeat, cornbread, spinach, pine nuts, mustard and salt and pepper. Lay fish skin side up and top with 2 1/2 ounces stuffing. Roll tightly and refrigera...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/2 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1 loaf 3 by 6 by 1-inch baked cornbread
- 1 cup cooked spinach,chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts,toasted
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 (6-ounce) boneless catfish fillets, skinned
- 1 cup seasoned flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups fish fry mix
- Cajun beurre blanc (recipe follows)
- Lemon, for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 fresh lemon, halved
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 pound butter, cut in 1-inch pieces
- I cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns, cracked
- 1 tablespoon blackened seasoning, see previous recipe
Related recipes like Bayou Stuffed Catfish with Cajun Beurre Blanc
Seasoned beef meatballs stuffed with rice and onion are browned, then braised in tomato sauce. Great...
Seasoned beef meatballs stuffed with rice and onion are browned, then ... Tip; Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean up easier. ... Pasta with Kielbasa and Sauerkraut Recipe Ziti tossed with kielbasa, ...
Cream cheese-stuffed French toast is served with a sweet and warm strawberry glaze and topped with w...
Cream cheese stuffed French toast is served with a sweet and warm strawberry glaze and topped with whipped cream in this decadent breakfast favorite.
This classic potato and onion 'omelet' is eaten all over Spain. This version includes roasted red pe...
This classic potato and onion 'omelet' is eaten all over Spain. ... Poor Man's Shrimp Recipe Shell macaroni are stuffed with a creamy tuna mixture in this .... almost once a week to have on hand for snacks (Potatoes, onions, and cheese only).