Pasta Primavera with Lemon
Colorful, crisp-tender veggies are tossed with linguine pasta and a creamy lemon-caper sauce and served with shredded Parmesan cheese.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion. Cook over medium-low heat 7 minutes or until soft. Add asparagus, yellow squash, salt and pepper. Cook an additional 5 minutes or until...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 large red or yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash or zucchini, quartered lengthwise, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 8 ounces cooked linguine pasta, kept warm
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Lemon-Caper Sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Santa Cruz Organic® Pure Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Capers, drained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Pasta Primavera with Lemon
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spaghetti alla Ceci recipe from Rachael Ray...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Spaghetti alla Ceci recipe from Rachael Ray. ... Add chick peas to garlic and season them with thyme, salt and pepper then saute them for 3 to 4 minutes. ... Drain pasta and toss with sauce.