Puff Pastry Apple and Raisin Strudel
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Puff Pastry Apple and Raisin Strudel recipe from Dave Lieberman
Directions Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F.In a medium bowl, toss the sliced apples with the lemon juice until the apples are thoroughly coated....
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 40 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 large Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored and sliced 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar, plus 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces, plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Related recipes like Puff Pastry Apple and Raisin Strudel
Rhubarb is sweetened and topped with a crunchy oat topping in this delicious and easy to make pie. A...
Oatmeal Cookie Apple Crisp. Dessert that combines apple pie filling with cookie like topping. Rhubarb Cherry Pie. See how to make a sweet and tart fruit pie ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Baklava recipe from Michael Symon...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Baklava recipe from Food Network ... bobby flay caramel apple cheesecake recipe_s4x3 ... Recipe courtesy of Michael Symon for Food Network Magazine ... Chicken, Chili, and Cheese Quesadillas ... How to Cook a Turkey · Sweet Potato Pie · Thanksgiving Cupcakes ...