These savory barbequed beef treats aren't pretty, but they are delicious. You can freeze them for a quick dinner, but hide them or your family will eat them up!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease 8 muffin cups. In a large skillet or frying pan, cook ground chuck with onion and garlic powder until evenly brown; drain off the...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese