Mediterranean Tuna Wrap
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Mediterranean Tuna Wrap recipe from Ellie Krieger
Directions In a medium bowl combine the tuna, onion, parsley, olives.In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour about 2/3 the dressing over the...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 (6-ounce) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained well
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped calamata olives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups pre-washed mixed greens (about 3 ounces)
- 4 whole-grain wrap breads (about 2 ounces each)
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
Related recipes like Mediterranean Tuna Wrap
Get Fresh Smoked Salmon Tartar with Raspberries Recipe from Food Network...
This is so easy and fast, like tuna casserole without baking it! Top with French-fried onions, if de...
This is so easy and fast, like tuna casserole without baking it! ... Chicken and Pasta Casserole ... See how to make quick, easy, elegant seared tuna steaks.
This classic potato and onion 'omelet' is eaten all over Spain. This version includes roasted red pe...
This classic potato and onion 'omelet' is eaten all over Spain. ... Poor Man's Shrimp Recipe Shell macaroni are stuffed with a creamy tuna mixture in this .... almost once a week to have on hand for snacks (Potatoes, onions, and cheese only).