Authentic Chinese Egg Rolls (from a Chinese person)
You can't get much more authentic than this 300 year old recipe from China. Roast pork, bamboo, and mushrooms lend a rich flavor to an authentic egg roll.
Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Pour in beaten eggs and cook, without stirring, until firmed. Flip the eggs over and cook for an additional 20 seconds...
- Yield: 20
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 carrot, julienned
- 1 (8 ounce) can shredded bamboo shoots
- 1 cup dried, shredded wood ear mushroom, rehydrated
- 1 pound Chinese barbequed or roasted pork, cut into matchsticks
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1 (14 ounce) package egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 4 cups oil for frying, or as needed
Related recipes like Authentic Chinese Egg Rolls (from a Chinese person)
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/e0/c0/e0c031144434a581dbb5f3366b60df79's Fine Noodles with ...
Get /etc/sni asset/food/people/person id/e0/c0/ e0c031144434a581dbb5f3366b60df79's Fine Noodles with Grilled Prawns: Banh Hoi Tom Nuong Recipe from ...