Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Oven-Fried Chicken recipe from Food Network
Directions For the marinade: In a small bowl, mix together the buttermilk, yogurt, mustard, hot sauce, tarragon, paprika, and salt. Put the chicken in a heavy re-sealable plastic bag or a baking...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup unflavored yogurt
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (recommended: Louisiana)
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon, 1 teaspoon chopped, if fresh
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (2 1/2-pound) chicken, cut into serving pieces, or 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plain oatmeal
Related recipes like Oven-Fried Chicken
These cookies are similar to Anzac biscuits, but are not as hard. They are very quick to make, and ...
1 cup flaked coconut. 1 cup all purpose ... Chocolate oatmeal cookies that don't require oven time. Apple Squares ... 19. Oatmeal Coconut Thin Crisps Recipe These are an adaptation of a great recipe I found ... all reviews 9. profile image.
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!