Yummy Tater Tot Casserole
This casserole uses frozen tater tots with canned cream of mushroom soup and is topped with sour cream-and-onion potato chips.
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish. Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook the onion in the hot oil until softened, 5 to 7 minutes....
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots, (such as McCain® Tasti Taters)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 (7 ounce) bag sour cream-and-onion-flavored potato chips, crushed
Related recipes like Yummy Tater Tot Casserole
Pecans and brown sugar give a baked French toast casserole the Southern flavor of pralines and pecan...
Pecans and brown sugar give a baked French toast casserole the Southern ... Orange Pecan French Toast Recipe A simple baked French toast that won't have ...