Leftover Meatloaf Tater Tot Casserole
A versatile recipe designed to use up leftover meatloaf in a tasty one-dish meal. Frozen tater tots, onions, and vegetables are coated in a creamy sauce and topped with slices of meatloaf, a sprinkling of cheese keeps the meatloaf moist during cooking.
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Combine the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, seasoned salt, and pepper. Stir in the...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
- 1 1/2 pounds leftover meatloaf, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (optional)
Related recipes like Leftover Meatloaf Tater Tot Casserole
Good ol' Southern style spoon bread made with a cornmeal mush which adds extra moistness....
Good ol' Southern style spoon bread made with a cornmeal mush which adds extra ... A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the ...