Mocha Magic Torte
This rich chocolate cake has a hint of coffee flavor, and is topped with a mocha frosting.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9-inch round pans, and line them with wax paper or parchment. Sift flour with baking soda. Dissolve 1/3 cup instant coffee...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 2/3 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
Related recipes like Mocha Magic Torte
"Guaranteed soft & chewy every time, these mocha treats are great for family and ... 1 cup Becel(R) Buttery Taste or Original Margarine*; 1 cup firmly packed light ... 2 large Naturegg(TM) Omega 3 eggs; 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; 1/4 cup ...
This recipe makes the bottom layer of our three tier wedding cake or a simple delicious chocolate ca...
Put the butter and chocolate into a medium saucepan, then stir over a low heat until ... Squidgy chocolate & pomegranate torte .... Dark chocolate & orange cake.