DSF's Smoke and Ginger
Ginger liqueur and Scotch are shaken together and topped with ginger beer for the perfect duo in this smoke and ginger cocktail.
Fill a shaker with ice; add ginger liqueur and Scotch. Cover shaker and shake; pour into a tumbler and top with ginger beer.
- Yield: 1
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup ice cubes, or as needed
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces ginger liqueur (such as Domaine de Canton®)
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces Scotch whiskey (such as Chivas Regal®)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle ginger beer, or as needed
Related recipes like DSF's Smoke and Ginger
This creamy dressing pair cool, tangy yogurt with orange juice, spicy ginger, fragrant orange peel a...
This creamy dressing pair cool, tangy yogurt with orange juice, spicy ginger, fragrant orange peel and a hint of fiery cayenne. ... Other stories that may interest you. The Best Dessert You've Never Heard Of · Hands Down the Best Way to Cook ...