Yia Yia Chicken Avgolemono Soup
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Yia Yia Chicken Avgolemono Soup recipe from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Directions In a large stock pot, bring 10 cups water, celery, carrots, onions, chicken, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper to a boil. Lower the heat to medium-high and simmer until the...
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 5 ribs celery, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 medium carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small chicken (between 3 and 4 pounds), halved
- 1 1/2 cups long grain rice, such as Uncle Ben's
- 10 egg whites
- 2 egg yolks
- 5 lemons, squeezed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Related recipes like Yia Yia Chicken Avgolemono Soup
"This creamy (but cream-free!) soup is a great addition to any meal. It's quick and easy, you will h...
Pour soup into a blender no more than half full. .... I used the immersion blender... much easier than my blender. ... The Most Perfect Pico De Gallo Recipe.
This stunning classic piccata made with a tangy and savory lemon and white wine sauce is sure to bec...
Whisk in the chicken broth, reserved garlic, lemon juice and capers. Cook for 5 minutes ... Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli. This pasta dish is ...