Corn Chip Chili Cheese Dip
After trying to create a Mexican soup, I ended up with this outstanding dip that eats like a meal. My husband and two young children love it! Now it's popular for football game days or family...
Directions In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Transfer to a 4-qt....
- Yield: 32 servings
- Cooking time: 270 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes in sauce, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 package (16 ounces) reduced-fat process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Corn chips or tortilla chips
Related recipes like Corn Chip Chili Cheese Dip
Giant portobello mushrooms are stuffed with a savory combination of pepperoni, spinach, Parmesan che...
Bacon wrapped chicken breasts are stuffed with spinach and feta cheese. ... Cheddar Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe Mushroom caps are stuffed with a ...