Chocolate Sauerkraut Cake II
A delicious chocolate cake with an ingredient best kept secret.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan. Sift cocoa, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together and set aside. In a separate small bowl, combine...
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3/4 cup drained and chopped sauerkraut
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Related recipes like Chocolate Sauerkraut Cake II
Chewy oatmeal and crunchy walnuts can completely transform the typical lunch box chocolate chip cook...
Chewy oatmeal and crunchy walnuts can completely transform the typical lunch box chocolate chip cookie, adding new flavors and texture...
A tasty little cupcake, which is easy to make....
3. Recipe by: Hanatarou. "A tasty little cupcake, which is easy to make." .... This moist, delicious lemon sheet cake is so quick and easy to make! ... Cupcake Princess' Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe A recipe for the best vanilla cupcakes ever.