Ahi Tuna Fish Soup
This quick and easy recipe for two makes a tuna-flavored soup with bok choy, long green beans, and ginger.
Put water in a pot; add long beans, chayote, ginger, and green onion. Bring the water to a boil, place a lid on the pot, and reduce heat to medium. Continue cooking until the vegetables are...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 pound Chinese long beans, cut into halves
- 1 chayote squash, cut into small wedges
- 1 (1 inch) piece ginger, peeled and sliced thick
- 1 green onions, chopped
- 2 frozen thick ahi tuna steaks, thawed
- 2 heads bok choy, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
Related recipes like Ahi Tuna Fish Soup
"This simple Moroccan soup is easy to prepare and can be served in the evening or as a breakfast por...
This simple Moroccan soup can be served in the evening or as a breakfast ... 4. Cream Of Dill Pickle Soup Recipe Cream of dill pickle soup is quick and easy ...